MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which is better, Kaspersky or Norton?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Recently I bought Kasperksy Internet Security but it si driving me nuts when I install it. it installs fine and everything but when I go to the Windows Security center it says that it ain''t. Finally I gave up and installed Norton instead, the trial version.

I hadn''t used Norton in several years since they got that security bug but this new version is amazing and less resource intensive. I am thinking to trade Kaspersky in for Norton. Has any of you guys experience with either program? If so, what are your opinions? Which is better?
Kaspersky, but I still don't like it that much. I just hate Norton with a passion! It's wasted so many ours of my life when I had to share a computer with my parents.

I would say go for ESET products I haven't found anything better yet.(imo)
No Kaspersky is best if you computer can handle it.

If you must go to norton, buy teh corporate version, only decent one.
The thing with Kasperksy that I noticed was that it reported as virus some default programs that came with the Computer and it doesn''t inform you when a new version is out.

I used to dislike Norton too but this new version seems such a big improvement.
Trust me its all look not action. I used i tested, it failed. Terribly
I think I am better than Norton.
I would not go Nortons to be honest. Have you looked at bitdefender?
I would go with Kaspersky, but I recommend NOD32.
^ See Josh knows what's up Toungue.
(2009-07-15, 07:12 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]^ See Josh knows what's up Toungue.

Norton is too heavy, so it slows my PC, and Kaspersky had too many pop ups, but NOD32 was just right Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4