MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't know If this is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*looks*

Oooooo now that is very nice. Big Grin
Darren Wrote:Its a bit too glossy for a default skin for a bulletin board in my opinion. Its not bad though.
You don't know it, but gloss is slowly becoming very popular.
Mmmm... I like, very very nice. GJ. Big Grin
Thanks. Smile
Oh man, Chris has the VETO though, I wonder what he will say.
Thats the best theme yet! 10 out of 10!!!
Wow, thanks a lot.
Although I would love to know what the following think:
Chris Boulton
Musicalmidget
Dennis Tsang
k776
Kilroy

Keep those opinions coming.
Well k776 Hasn't around for ever so don't expect to get one from him. Sad
Alright, but I really need approvals from the developers.
Perhaps it can be used. SmileBig Grin
Marc O' Connor Wrote:
Darren Wrote:Its a bit too glossy for a default skin for a bulletin board in my opinion. Its not bad though.
As a web designer myself i do know it. Glossy is popular for certain types of designs. Mainly web hosts and such at the moment.

For me on your design the gloss looks pretty good but slightly too solid. If it was tweaked a bit it would be perfect for a web host to base a design on. (Its the sort of gloss i look at when designing for web hosts. If the design spe c states a glossy look it wanted of course)

I know the people who like this design think im nuts but I do stand by my decision that the design does not quite fit the bill.

Sorry to sound so harsh. Just trying to be constructive.

Darren Wrote:
Marc O' Connor Wrote:
As a web designer myself i do know it. Glossy is popular for certain types of designs. Mainly web hosts and such at the moment.

For me on your design the gloss looks pretty good but slightly too solid. If it was tweaked a bit it would be perfect for a web host to base a design on. (Its the sort of gloss i look at when designing for web hosts. If the design spe c states a glossy look it wanted of course)

I know the people who like this design think im nuts but I do stand by my decision that the design does not quite fit the bill.

Sorry to sound so harsh. Just trying to be constructive.

i have to back him up on this. Good stuff for competition with people like...These folks though
Pages: 1 2 3