MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [wip] x7 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Current theme is called x7, It's about 50/50 done so far just need to make everything round.

It's very fast and lightweight considering the amount of images it use's.

I'm Gonna have another shot at changing the profile's too sort of like how I done tf2forum.com (but beter hopefully).

http://a.imagehost.org/view/0529/CreativeBB

Any C+C's would be good.
That's cool. Nice work.
Nice theme.

I Love-it, when is the show to the world of the forum here?
Looks like converted Vbulletin theme.
Well I have all the PSD's to everything so no it isn't a vB converted skin, It's fully made by me.
Anyway i like your themes Lunty.
It's beautiful, except for the trow gradients. When will this trend die Sad
Why don't you like trow gradients Brad? I'm curious.

Great job so far Lunty, except the welcomeblock looks crowded Confused
(2009-07-28, 06:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's beautiful, except for the trow gradients. When will this trend die Sad

I actually like the trow gradient's but I'll change them to color's then seeing as people tend to not like them as much.
(2009-07-28, 07:13 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you like trow gradients Brad? I'm curious.

Thank's, Yea I haven't finished it but it's just a placeholder for now and i'll go over it again changing it.
(2009-07-28, 07:13 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you like trow gradients Brad? I'm curious.

I think they're a fairly needless visual distraction from the text, particularly in the case of a theme such as this where they alternate.
Pages: 1 2