MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB-MyBB ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm proudly announcing the vB_MyBB ACP style for all MyBB Users. So far we have the PSD done thanks to Taddy P of Zynge.Net.

I'll give you the picture of what it looks like in a second.

Fist off I really do need some people helping me on this, need two developers;
  • 1. PHP script writer and editor.
  • 2. A person who can do Javascript along with AJAX

I'll do CSS mostly and edits to the files.

If you would like to submit to this Zynge.Net project, please e-mail me a application of your skills, website, MyBB Community User name. All applications will be reviewed closely.
[email][email protected][/email]

(Zynge.Net is a MyBB premium template site. It will be released there and MadZula.com. It will be also copyright protected by Zynge.Net for further redistribute.)

Anyway, the people that does help will be credited, and be on the second project called MyBB_Cleanse, witch is a BRAND new ACP from ground up. A new type of a ACP. I'm still trying to make ideas for that one.

I'll give you some a break and answer some questions you "might" have.

Why vBulletin Like? Isn't MyBB Good enough?
This isn't a replacement, this is a style, so you can choose to get it or not. Also I've heard soooo many people on MyBB Community in the pass wanting to be closer to vBulletin, sso this 'Free' style will be for those people.

Will the developers get Cashola?
Cashola?? Oh you mean money.... (Right... put it in a humor touch, hilarious.) No, no money is offered, just fame from MyBB Community.

When will this project start and end?
As soon as I get the team together. Sooner the better.

I hope that answers a few of your questions here. I'll be announcing the beta session when it comes close and beta users will might need to try it.

Thanks!

ALMOST forgot here is that screen shot....
[attachment=14940]
._. I thought the dude was a genius at making themes or very good at photoshop, to be honest those colors... are so not good ._. Could have been better.
That's something made on gimp (?). How can you be sure it will look the same? Toungue No really, I'm asking.
Ohh, gimp, no wonder.
Geez, its a type of style, you guys are attacking me with everything you got. Every little detail has to be perfect, let me ask you, why is that?
I just asked you how can you be sure it will look the same?
I say you're attacking us lol.
Well when some one is really trying to make some good for other people and people are complain for every little detail it won't happen. The thing you saw is not finished, this is before everything that is coded. This is only the layout graphics. it will LOOK a lot better after coded.

BUT to answer your question, I'm not sure if it was by gimp or photo shop. This is my screen shot, I only have gimp so when i opens it looked like this.
Not being funny, but MyBB spent years developing its ACP, and you want to recode it?! It's a bit more of a 'style change' if you want it to look like the vB ACP.
(2009-08-02, 09:40 PM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, its a type of style, you guys are attacking me with everything you got. Every little detail has to be perfect, let me ask you, why is that?

If you're going into a project with the mindset of finishing with a mediocre product, why even waste your time? You should always do your best to make it "perfect".

I don't see any demand for this, though. It's an answer to a question no one asked.
dude.. good thinking.. an hey.. use some ajax in it.. if required, use jquery..

ans also, i think the present MyBB ACP is better but nice idea Smile
Pages: 1 2 3