MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moral Dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyway so heres the scoop ....so theres this really cool show that i usually watched on cartoon-network here in my country but then it got cancelled...but just in my country ..see our tv provider switched to nickelodeon as default toon provider

anyhow i found some episodes on the net ...

is it ok to download and watch them ....???morally i mean

don't wanna get into the whole legal debate here Dodgy
i wish i was so innocent that this constituted a "moral dilemma"
Wow, some strongest morals I've seen Toungue.

If you really want to stick to your morals wait for seasons or something. Or, use something like hulu where it's legal.
(2009-08-04, 06:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i was so innocent that this constituted a "moral dilemma"

?? ??

(2009-08-04, 06:27 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, some strongest morals I've seen Toungue.

If you really want to stick to your morals wait for seasons or something. Or, use something like hulu where it's legal.

thanks
Brad is saying to him this wouldn't even be a hard decision(he would just watch them online Toungue).
Everyone has their own set of morals. I'm not suggesting illegal behaviour but I don't always agree that law covers all aspects of ethical behaviour either (example: it used to be considered (not sure if it's still the case) in Australia to put music on your MP3 player, as you're making a complete digital copy of a copyrighted material (but obviously, if you stuck to the legalities, you may as well ditch that MP3 player) - it's pretty much considered a law which is never really enforced though).
(2009-08-04, 07:37 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Brad is saying to him this wouldn't even be a hard decision(he would just watch them online Toungue).

I was moreso saying that at twenty years old, my morals tend to be applied to situations with more impact on my life than watching a television show.
A lot of TV networks put their shows online for free making them viewable to many and it's completely legal. Some sites like Hulu.com have agreements with the networks thus making them also free and legal. Try these methods first since they are morally and legally better. Wink
(2009-08-04, 01:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I was moreso saying that at twenty years old, my morals tend to be applied to situations with more impact on my life than watching a television show.

Or your level of sensitivity to most matters is far lower than some people.
(2009-08-05, 01:44 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-04, 01:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I was moreso saying that at twenty years old, my morals tend to be applied to situations with more impact on my life than watching a television show.

Or your level of sensitivity to most matters is far lower than some people.

Moral Dilemma: Should I lie to someone in order to spare their feelings?
Not Moral Dilemma: Should I watch a television show on the internet that's been cancelled in my country?
Pages: 1 2