MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Color Legend Mod request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can anyone make me a mod that displays a legend of user colors to say what that member is. Maybe under the online users.
heloo there

if u mean colorizing their name,then it doesn't need a mod, you will have whether to edit the belonged group , or the user it self,and making the user name style field like that

<font color="#CC00CC"><b>{username}</b></font>

i hope i got u right, if not pls explain more Smile

regards
No i think he means like what they have on IPB:

[attachment=1823]
Nice MOD. But when a new update of Mybb released we will have to re-install this mod can it be re-arranged as plugin
What I've done is I put a code to my template "Index Page Templates"-"index_whosonline". This is a small solution.

Code:
<font face="Verdana" size="2"><font color="#ff0000"><i><b>� Admin</i></font> <font color="#8b0000">&nbsp;� Co-Admin</font><font color="#336699">&nbsp;� Super Mod</font> <font color="#008000">&nbsp;� Mod</font><font color="olive">&nbsp;� Power</font> <font color="orange">&nbsp;� Un-Activated</font></font></b>

www.amatorbalikci.net
hello there

lapsetur, the place u put them aren't in the who's online box, actually the original place for them is in index_stats

however for ur specified place , it seems you have added them out of the table, so to fix it, please go to the template manager > index template > index_whosonline
but dont put ur custom code at the top, coz they will appear out of the box.

make it this way

Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>$lang->whos_online</strong> [<a href="online.php">$lang->complete_list</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">$lang->online_note [<font color="#ff0000"><i><b>Admin</b></i></font>] [<font color="#00cc66"><b>Mods</b></font>] <br />
��$onlinemembers</span></td>
</tr>

so they will appear just beside " (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 0 guests). "
also i suggest to replace the * with | | or [ ] it will look better

best regards
What i mean is a key for when someone is online it has a color. But what color it is. Its what chopyaedoff said. But i need the mod for MyBB1.0
Ok i did it. I did what you said zaher but a little different and it came out good. Thanks everyone
zaher1988 Wrote:hello there

lapsetur, the place u put them aren't in the who's online box, actually the original place for them is in index_stats

however for ur specified place , it seems you have added them out of the table, so to fix it, please go to the template manager > index template > index_whosonline
but dont put ur custom code at the top, coz they will appear out of the box.

make it this way

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>$lang->whos_online</strong> [<a href="online.php">$lang->complete_list</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">$lang->online_note [<font color="#ff0000"><i><b>Admin</b></i></font>] [<font color="#00cc66"><b>Mods</b></font>] <br />
  $onlinemembers</span></td>
</tr>

so they will appear just beside " (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 0 guests). "
also i suggest to replace the * with | | or [ ] it will look better

best regards

Hey!!

This is perfect. Thanx alot
how do you get it under the people online not next to the " (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 0 guests).
Pages: 1 2 3 4