MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free MybbCentral Subscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
PLEASE READ THIS OFFER CAREFULLY

I am opening up my offer for members to gain a free Mybb Central subscription by posting at one of my sites. This offer is only good to those who are preapproved by me. This is because I want quality posts.

Here is how to gain a free membership:

1. Signup at http://www.MybbCentral.com
2. Signup at http://www.Supportforums.net
3. Make 3 quality posts at SF.
4. PM me at Mybb Central your SF username.
5. I will respond with approval or denial of your application for this deal.
6. You must make 100 posts at SF over a minimum 1 week period. Each day you must have at least 10 posts to qualify. And no more than 20 posts in a single day will be counted. This is to help prevent one-day spammers that will add no quality to my site.
7. Once the week has passed and you have gained 100 posts PM me again at MyBB Central. I will need your SF username again too.

You can take up to 10 days (10 posts per day) to complete the deal. Failure to follow the above guidelines will result in the removal of this offer to you.

This is a lifetime membership at Mybb Central that will not expire.

Things I will not do:
1. Give you early membership.
2. Allow less posts for individual plugins.

Thank you.
I think you should tell people how many characters you would like per post. What you consider to be "quality" might be different to somebody else.
Quality means quality and everyone understands Smile

Of course it shouldn't be "Count to million thread" LOL.
This is why I want 3 example posts first before approval. I will in an individual basis give instructions. If you want to be approved give it your best for quality otherwise I will deny the application.
(2009-08-07, 10:45 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should tell people how many characters you would like per post. What you consider to be "quality" might be different to somebody else.

Quality posts can be a sentence long, or they can be three paragraphs long, depending on the context.
Okay, seems fair enough. Username on MybbCentral is "Rose"
(2009-08-08, 12:03 AM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, seems fair enough. Username on MybbCentral is "Rose"

Already someone totally ignoring the instructions.
Good luck with this Labrocca hopefully people take advantage of and don't complain.Rolleyes
(2009-08-08, 12:16 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with this Labrocca hopefully people take advantage of and don't complain.Rolleyes

If they do, or should I say when they do, I'll shoot myself.
I can has free account?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12