MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling MybbHosting -edit- ; SOLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[b]SOLD
[/b]
Hey,
I no longer have time to run MyBBHosting so I have decided to sell it.

It has made great progess ad is curretly hostign 159+ forums. [159 at the time I am creatig ths thread]

What you get for $20:
*The whole site [www.mybbhosting.info] - You get every file on the site Smile
*Mybb multiforums mod with 1 year premium license
*The domain : http://www.mybbhosting.info
*1 Year premium subscrition to mybbstudios.com
*Ableto get sampvault.net redirect to any website you wish for 1 month [Sites shutin down and hosting package expires in 1 month]
*Able to advertise your site on my new site for a month [Header text link]

Msn;
[email protected]

PICTURES:
Pictures:
[Image: 1-5.jpg]

[Image: 2-4.jpg]

[Image: 4-3.jpg]

[Image: 5-3.jpg]
To bad, this was a good site. Best of luck to the new owner and to you.
Thanks Smile
Just $ 20 Dollars?
Yup

Why you find that cheap or expensive? Coz its pretty cheap Wink
why you selling it for only 20$? u need 20$ that bad?
(2009-08-08, 06:32 AM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]why you selling it for only 20$? u need 20$ that bad?

Or that could be what it is worth? I mean it is not a bad site and I am sure he put a lot of effort into it but it only has 30 members, no unique and just uses the Multiforums script. I don't mean to be offensive or rude by that, just that is how it is and unfortunately people don't seem to consider time spent as a factor in the pricing of a website.
@TimB - It has 30 users around on the support forum Wink
- People their tend to make a forum and not sign up o the support forums for what ever reasons.

- Yes the entire website uses a custom mybb theme by mybbstudios Wink

- Multiforums script by rusakweb which has been edited to match the style of the site Smile
I would look into fixing all of the typos if you're trying to make the site look professional. I was considering making an offer but between the typos and unfinished pages it's not worth it for me.
Your support forum is slow.
Pages: 1 2 3