MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a FAKE Admin CP Login Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You don't necessarily have to change it, but it should be an email that won't get blocked by your spam filter. You can place the same email as your 'To' email there.
Ok.Done.Thanks!
Question, i can use this like 100 times right? Like the script? I have a pretty good name, and want to cover the almosts.
(2009-09-13, 09:01 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Question, i can use this like 100 times right? Like the script? I have a pretty good name, and want to cover the almosts.
What do you mean?
Lets say my url was like example.ca/omg!w1fbqq. I want to use it for /admin and /omgwtfbbq etc.
Doesn't this mean that if they try a good 70 times then you will get spammed?
(2009-09-13, 09:29 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Lets say my url was like example.ca/omg!w1fbqq. I want to use it for /admin and /omgwtfbbq etc.

Yea just upload it to whatever folder you want.

(2009-09-13, 09:32 PM)umarsa Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this mean that if they try a good 70 times then you will get spammed?

Yes you will, that's why I recommend that you get Gmail which threads emails so that you don't get flooded, and once you go online you can ban the IP.
Sweet thanks. Big Grin
I have problem...I did everything exactly...But when i login myself it says wrong username and password...Why it is doing to me myself....Pls help
(2009-09-16, 10:25 PM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem...I did everything exactly...But when i login myself it says wrong username and password...Why it is doing to me myself....Pls help

That's the point. It's a "Fake" Admin CP and no matter what you will get a 'Wrong Username/Password' error and the details will be emailed to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4