MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a FAKE Admin CP Login Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-09-16, 10:25 PM)kamran007 Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem...I did everything exactly...But when i login myself it says wrong username and password...Why it is doing to me myself....Pls help

haha.. classic.
HAHAHAH LOOOL ROFLMAO. I hope you were being sarcastic, because if you weren't.. dude..that's an epic fail lol. A
Oh and Zash this works like a charm. I have a forum closed for a long time, and yesterday I needed to check some settings and I wazs trying to acess the ACP and I couldn't login at all. Then I realized I moved it to another directory and that I was using this. Later on I had tons of emails on my inbox LOL.

This is just amazing, really.
(2009-09-22, 12:55 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAH LOOOL ROFLMAO. I hope you were being sarcastic, because if you weren't.. dude..that's an epic fail lol. A
Oh and Zash this works like a charm. I have a forum closed for a long time, and yesterday I needed to check some settings and I wazs trying to acess the ACP and I couldn't login at all. Then I realized I moved it to another directory and that I was using this. Later on I had tons of emails on my inbox LOL.

This is just amazing, really.

Now thats a huge fail xD
Thanks for the "honeypot" Smile
(2009-08-08, 05:31 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Make them think they got in Toungue

LOL this will be good Smile
The Fake Admin CP has been converted to a MyBB Plugin! The New Fake Admin CP includes 100% exactability (not even a word lol) with the real Admin CP, Configurable Settings, and a fake 404 error when accessing the plugin file!

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-57896.html
I've got a problem / i followed all instructions and set setting from Fake Admin CP Settings and tried to check it if it works BUT i didn't receive any email ( i checked spam aswell ) ?
Does this plugin work on 1.6.1 at all ? or what can my problem be ?

tnx
(2011-01-24, 02:24 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem / i followed all instructions and set setting from Fake Admin CP Settings and tried to check it if it works BUT i didn't receive any email ( i checked spam aswell ) ?
Does this plugin work on 1.6.1 at all ? or what can my problem be ?

tnx

If its not delivering email, then its your host error. You've to contact to your host. Meanwhile you can also try the following test mail. If it doesn't goes fine, then it is surely your host issue.
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail
This plugin is incompatible with mybb 1.6.xx
Ummm, what? Why the necropost? I'm locking this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4