MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to register or my friend tries to register on a mybb forum the image verification is showing but not the ( numbers & letters ) in side of it and why ?

[Image: imageverification.jpg]

I refreshed it and the page a few times and still ( no numbers & letters ) ?
Reupload the ./inc/captcha_fonts/ folder and it's contents in binary mode.
ummmmmmm

im using windows server 2003 unfortuntly not Linux?
and yes i already uploaded the captcha_fonts folder like you asked
I did not have this problem before in other forums that i have up and running
Is binary mode only limited to Linux...??
in windows i have never experianced this before ?

I have disabled image verifcation in admin for now and replaced it with extra security mod made from lex as a temporary solution.

hope someone can figure what i need to do besides binary mode.
I Googled and it seemed to exist for Windows, Dennis says it does too, there should be a setting in your FTP client. Can we also have your URL??
i will send you my url in private message

thank you
bs... binary mode has nothing to do with the OS... get yourself cuteFTP Pro and your problem is solved
it works now but it was not working yesterday as a new memeber was trying for 2 days, now it works and I did not do anythig

When working in windows we dont work with permissions they are all set accordingly by default
Quote:When working in windows we dont work with permissions they are all set accordingly by default

please please get some education before you make statements like that cause you're insulting people who actually make a living out of IT. btw. what do win permissions have to do with file transfer protocol chmod and the binary mode?! get your facts right mate.

No offence btw.
Pages: 1 2