MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member status updates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh I see. Well Im sure theres an easy way to put the updater in the sidebar. And again, theres gotta be a way to get the latest updates, Im just not good with that kind of coding Toungue
Sorry to be pushy, Tomm M, but how's it coming? Any closer to a release?
I think his site might be the type that I wont join just because Im so jealous of what he did to the theme Toungue
Theres another site that I want to join because it was made for a PC game and people that play that game can chat about it, but I dont want to join it because the theme is insanely awesome and I too jealous to join Toungue
Guys he said he will have a demo on Xekko in the next couple weeks so just chillax.
T0m is right, I'm trying to get a demo online in the coming weeks. Work is really busy at the moment...
Where did he say that in this thread, T0m? If he did, I don't see it. I did see you saying it would be on Xekko soon, though (not in a few weeks). I also remember seeing something being said about it coming in September. Wink

Anyway, that's fine... was just checking.
(2009-10-03, 12:41 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]I also remember seeing something being said about it coming in September. Wink

I'm too busy at work to get things completely finished; when you're introducing new core features into MyBB you need to be careful not to break people's forums. Shy

MyNetwork isn't just a profile system. Toungue
it would be better if updates of buddies,are posted in a table just like a shout box
Pages: 1 2 3