MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWWHostingServer Hosting, where service quality and honesty are important!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

i want to present you our hosting enterprise, since i completed the new MyBB forums installation with my new translation plugin for multilanguage access and posting.

For now english and french have been included in our forums.

We are located in Quebec, Canada. Our servers Datacenter is located in Dallas.

Our Hosting Main Page : http://WWWHostingServer.com
Our MyBB Forum Main Page : http://forums.WWWHostingServer.com

Why choose us for your hosting needs :

Because :
  • We are really competent in the matter of web hosting.
  • We were in the high-technology field since 1979, from our main company Regentronique.
  • We hire only employees that are sufficiently qualified.
  • We do not overload our servers with over 1000 accounts like many competitors, you can be assured of a maximum of 75 accounts per server. This is a guarantee of excellent performances.
  • We do not promise what we do not have, contrarely to many competitors. No server can offer illimited disk space or illimited bandwidth because of physical and software limitations.
  • We do not trick you for limiting your web access with hidden ways like limited ressources usage because of too many simultaneous users.
  • We do not have 1 million accounts to care for, beeing a small entreprise you can be assured that no problem would be unseen and also that you will receive a personnalized service. At WWWHostingServer you are a lot more than just a simple account number.
  • Our prices are still really reasonable with the true services that we give.
  • Our staff can serve you in english, french, arabic and spanish.
  • You can sleep on both ears because we won't disappear in few years like other web hosting companies, our main entreprise exists since 1979.
  • We are honest.

Have a look at our different plans and all the details fully explained, with even the servers characteristics.

I am open to any questions or comments. Wink
Fix your footer images Toungue And the orange beside you header image. Get rid of it. Then it will be awesome.
(2009-08-29, 04:37 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Fix your footer images Toungue And the orange beside you header image. Get rid of it. Then it will be awesome.

Thank you for your comments.

I believe that you are talking about the hosting page, yes i agree with you that some light surrounding pixels should be corrected around some footer images.

But i do not understand about the "orange beside the header image"? What are you suggesting?
In the forums. To right. Header area. The orange looks out of place.
Your website has many bugs and errors Sad.

Between the hosting is being hosted on a HostGator VPS/Dedi?
Dude, check your spelling too

Quote:illimited e-mail accounts
(2009-08-29, 05:08 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]In the forums. To right. Header area. The orange looks out of place.

If you are talking about the right header orange border, i have change it to dark grey and it is looking better you are right. Wink
(2009-08-29, 05:15 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Your website has many bugs and errors Sad.

Between the hosting is being hosted on a HostGator VPS/Dedi?

It would help if you were telling what are the "bugs and errors"...

I really do not understand completely your last sentence, english beeing a second language to me. WWWHostingServer have dedicated servers that we manage ourself, we do not have VPS.
(2009-08-29, 05:23 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, check your spelling too

Quote:illimited e-mail accounts

Thank you for noticing me of that spelling error, it have been corrected in our php strings script. You are the first person to have mention this error, that was there for months. I have corrected this error, you have to know that english is a second language to me.

Thank you.
that template on forums and on the main page was pretty horrible.
(2009-08-29, 04:37 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Fix your footer images Toungue And the orange beside you header image. Get rid of it. Then it will be awesome.

(2009-08-29, 02:22 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]that template on forums and on the main page was pretty horrible.

It seem that it will be difficult to please everyone... Wink
The template isn't bad, but it's too busy. Try increasing width and space between objects.
Pages: 1 2