MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To all MyBB Forum Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The best way to do this would probably be just to distribute the language files however if the plugin owner doesn't want this to happen then that's it.
(2009-09-07, 07:47 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The best way to do this would probably be just to distribute the language files however if the plugin owner doesn't want this to happen then that's it.

Thanks for your Support Polarbear, But what you have said have been answered by me many times..Confused
Shy just saw that :p

The bottom line here is if the plugin author allows it then good for you, if they don't then tough you can't translate it end of story.
(2009-09-07, 07:52 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The bottom line here is if the plugin author allows it then good for you, if they don't then tough you can't translate it end of story.
omg Read the entire topic.

INB4: The bottom line here..........blah blah
O_O are you a bot?

lol
seriously guys
Nobody here is interested to help?
The top line here, blah blah bla-
(2009-09-07, 07:57 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-07, 07:52 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The bottom line here is if the plugin author allows it then good for you, if they don't then tough you can't translate it end of story.

O_O are you a bot?

lol
seriously guys

Even if you just give the variables with the translated values, I guess if it's against the license if it says "You can't translate this plugin"
(2009-09-08, 11:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-07, 07:57 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]

O_O are you a bot?

lol
seriously guys

Even if you just give the variables with the translated values, I guess if it's against the license if it says "You can't translate this plugin"

is there any one person that is not complaning about the translations (the ones that i have even not maked YET)

instead of trying to HELP THE PROJECT?

=/ i should ran outlaw and translate/Share the plugins and stfu myself

but that's not my style
So, if I don't want to help, does that mean I can't explain what you can't do?
(2009-09-08, 11:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]So, if I don't want to help, does that mean I can't explain what you can't do?

No at all
Toungue in fact i appreciate your time for posting here.....
but i think you already gave me your oppinion before
or i am wrong? =/
Can't remember and can't be bothered to go to page 1 and 2 to check it Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4