MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: chatitup.co.cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After going through many co.cc domains that were either already used or had to pay for, I came to http://www.chatitup.co.cc (not set up yet)

Do you think this is a good domain?

In the past, I had talkforums.co.cc and talkstudios.co.cc but I deleted them for space and now they're 3$...
No co.cc is a good domain. They're worthless.
If I have a co.cc domain it obviously means I don't have online money. I am asking for your opinion and your opinion only. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I'm starting to get stressed at everything.

I know, I need anger management classes. Wink
(2009-09-12, 12:34 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]No co.cc is a good domain. They're worthless.

Greed. .com would be .im maybe. .info even would be better.
They're worthless because their free. I do not know of any real way to get a free .info domain...I have registered a new domain, I think its better, Talk Centre?
Not really. Fine one that the .dot is available. Free .into? Easy do some work and charge a domain.
(2009-09-12, 12:42 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]They're worthless because their free. I do not know of any real way to get a free .info domain...I have registered a new domain, I think its better, Talk Centre?

That's not bad. And why can't you pay $3 for a .info?
Zash most have is 1.99 reg price.
Yes, I think Zash has good service, but sadly, I am a minor and I don't know how to make money online....;(
Depends which Registrar your on. I know some that charge 9.99 for infos (Ridiculous I know)
Pages: 1 2