MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: best free website maker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As the title says..
What do you think guys?
I need to make a free website to my forum
No ads please Wink
thank you
Just use a CMS like Drupal, Joomla or even Wordpress (Drupal would be my pick for CMS, Wordpress if you want more of a blog). They are just the same to set up as MyBB.
Are you looking for a free website building tool or a free website hosting provider?
There's no such thing as an "ultimate website maker" like you just select what you want and tcharam. Get used to it, you need to install a CMS (if so) and do some custom coding for your needs. So I suggest you try Drupal or Wordpress, they're both very easy to install and manage.
If you want a very cheap looking and flashy website, wix.com works well. Though the look not so great sometimes...
The best free website maker is yourself. Learn CSS and HTML and make a site from scratch.
freewebs.com

(2009-09-12, 10:49 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]The best free website maker is yourself. Learn CSS and HTML and make a site from scratch.
you can make good sites without css though xd
freewebs is terrible.....
(2009-09-12, 11:37 AM)Mr blue Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says..
What do you think guys?
I need to make a free website to my forum
No ads please Wink
thank you

000WebHost its pretty good.
You can install premade templates, or you can make your own
Has free MySQL, PHPMyadmin, etc.
(2009-09-13, 03:34 PM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]freewebs is terrible.....
QFT!

If your wanting a CMS, then I would say go for it, but I agree that its best to learn HTML and CSS as well, as you have more freedom over what you can do, plus if you learn PHP, well, then you pretty much have all the tools your gonna need to make a really kick lime website.
Pages: 1 2 3