MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to migrate from Outlook to web based e-mail.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-09-15, 12:38 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Forwarders don't help though because then all replies will come from one e-mail. Sad I'm looking into Horde's Groupware script which should do everything I'm looking for.

Something must be wrong with your system then :p

It says it is sent from that server yes however the from address should remain...
Are you sure you mean forwarders? Forwarders just take a copy of the e-mail and send it to the new e-mail address, if you reply from the new e-mail address it will be sent from that e-mail address and not the original e-mail address it was sent to. Wink
In GMail, I forward my @mybboard.net emails to my normal account, and if I reply to it in my normal account, the sender is my @mybboard.net account, there's a setting for it somewhere.
It's the from feild just like in outlook. It will change the email it sent from to what ever you want it to be Toungue.
Unfortunately that's not an option for me, the e-mail has to go through the mail server and not just spoofing the From field. Sad
Use a windows server and use the online office one Toungue My dad did that and nothing did go wrong.
I would say GMail, but since that doesn't meet your requirements, web based outlook would be the best.
Outlook's web based client is to expensive and sucks horribly.
I'm sure if we had something that would meet your needs we would have posted it Toungue.
Your needs are too high, I highly doubt you'll find a web based mail client that can properly handle 12 email addresses at once.

You should also be using IMAP, but that's just me being picky. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3