MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP! Someone hackedc my forum and now the homepage don't work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The title says it all really.

Someone hacked my forum and now the homepage don't work! All the other pages work, and the forum works, you just can't access the homepage (index.php). Please help.

http://macme.org

EDIT: Is there also a way I can make MYBB hacker proof?
Reupload the index.php file, see if that solves things.

I suggest you change your passwords, if you haven't already.
(2009-09-19, 10:50 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload the index.php file, see if that solves things.

I suggest you change your passwords, if you haven't already.

Now I get this message up: Link
Reupload: inc/languages/english/index.lang.php
From the current 1.4.8 package...
(2009-09-19, 11:14 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload: inc/languages/english/index.lang.php
From the current 1.4.8 package...
Ok, will do, thanks.
Just downloaded MYBB 1.4.8 and that files isen't there? Where can I get it from?

If you dould give me a download link for just that file, that would be really helpful.
Well, it is there. ./inc/languages/english/index.lang.php... but if you really can't find it...
[attachment=15411]
I can't find it thought! Maybey my computer can't read it, i'm on OS X 10.5.8?

EDIT: just tryed it on my PC, its not on there ether!
There's no reason why it wouldn't show it unless you've got some weird settings. Go to the inc folder, then the languages folder, then the english folder, and it's there. I don't think you're looking in the right place.

I've attached it to my previous post anyway...
(2009-09-19, 11:27 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's no reason why it wouldn't show it unless you've got some weird settings. Go to the inc folder, then the languages folder, then the english folder, and it's there. I don't think you're looking in the right place.

I've attached it to my previous post anyway...

I'm re-downloading MYBB, hopefully it will work now.
Yep, done, thanks so much to all you helpers!

Come and look at my forum! It's in my sig.
This guy keeps hacking my forums and changeing all the FTP passwords, and every time I hack it back, he hacks it again!

Is there anything I can do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5