MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quotaless web hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have read the above thread about different webhosts and was thinking
about using Quotaless (http://www.quotaless.com/) does anyone have
any comments/opinions about it?

Also how do we get started with it?
The site is a little confusing. Thanks
If you are buying, get it straight from the datacentre.
(2009-09-23, 03:42 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]If you are buying, get it straight from the datacentre.

Thanks for the reply but we are not buying.
We are after the free hosting.
(2009-09-23, 03:42 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]If you are buying, get it straight from the datacentre.

Why would you buy straight from the datacenter for hosting? Most people only need shared and datacenters don't do shared.
Some do. Liquid web do. And i think its alot better in the long run
Bump Smile
How do you get started with Quotaless free hosting?
(2009-09-23, 06:37 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]

don't do shared.

Yes they do. And you get the best service from them. I had a shared plan for years with a Datacenter and stuck with them when I went into my own dedicated server which I'm on right now. 7 years now actually.
Ok, bad wording not all datacenters do shared Toungue.
Imho, go straight to the source, better support, and you know whats what, not "Let me check..."
Well a lot of hosts buy rack space which basically the same thing datacenters do. They just use their own servers in a building that's not owned by them(none datacenter owning hosts that is). But, I'm sure most datacenters shared hosting is more expensive than just a normal hosts.

I'm not saying they are worse quality I'm just saying you may not need to spend that much. I mean Liquid Web is one of the most expensive hosts around. Sure you'll get the best support in the world but well I rather pay half as much for something almost as good support wise.
Pages: 1 2