MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anti Cancer site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any one want to start an anti cancer site?
A small forum, links to Cancer foundations in the persons country, maybe a small forum.
Anyone interested? I know of a free good domain.

Anyone want in?
Im interested.. As being in the health care profession I have lots to offerSmile
KJA Pm me a little more about yourself Smile *Feild degree ocp, (Just want to know how i can spin the site)* That may realllly come in useful.

Terry Fox season is on, and this year its gonna be big! So i want to help do my part.
I'm in if your still looking for the help Smile.
Sure Pm me. I hate to ask but can anyone get the domain? At the moment i don't have one.. We can use a Co.CC for now, but it will be paid in a year and well yea... Selling a dot com to try to buy it but i don't think i will be able to.
Co.CC domains only last for 1 year? It's not free then. =(
I should be able to buy in a few weeks.. Ill think about a good name
I know that they aren't... diecancer.com is free, and i am trying to trade my domain for it.
(2009-09-27, 02:40 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I know that they aren't... diecancer.com is free, and i am trying to trade my domain for it.

Eh... I don't think that would be such a good domain name. Something along the lines of Stopcancer, or putastoptocancer.com would be better. Diecancer just doesn't seem fitting for a cancer-prevention site.
Ya..last thing a cancer patient will want to type in is diecancer.com

Your going to want to keep this site up-beat..but have informative pages on a variety of cancers.
Pages: 1 2