MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You know you fail when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jumbo Shrimp
(Billy Mays, sorry, I had to XD)
Serious Joke
etc.

A sentence using two or more terms which contradict each other.
(2009-10-08, 11:10 AM)Blaxus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-02, 08:03 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]I had to use IE Tab to be able to download it, apparently their site fails in Firefox

Their site doesn't fail. They FORCE YOU! There is a difference in not being able to and being forced to use a specific browser.

You are seriously telling me a message that says "You must be logged in to do this", followed by "You are currently logged in" is not a fail?
(2009-10-08, 10:51 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-08, 11:10 AM)Blaxus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-02, 08:03 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]I had to use IE Tab to be able to download it, apparently their site fails in Firefox

Their site doesn't fail. They FORCE YOU! There is a difference in not being able to and being forced to use a specific browser.

You are seriously telling me a message that says "You must be logged in to do this", followed by "You are currently logged in" is not a fail?

omg ... i fail.. at reading the entire topic before posting. Blush
I thought we was talking about the Microsoft website. They limit IE only on windows update Dodgy dunn really matter what i thought. I fail. period Confused
Hehehehe, don't worry we all fail in our own ways.
(2009-10-08, 11:49 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehehe, don't worry we all fail in our own ways.

Without fail there cannot be improvement...
When you think you setup a plugin incorrectly, but you actually just didn't enable it Toungue (Google SEO)
(2009-10-09, 03:01 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]When you think you setup a plugin incorrectly, but you actually just didn't enable it Toungue (Google SEO)

hahaha, i've done that a few times Toungue
Yeah, I spent an hour trying to figure out what I did wrong, and I just didn't enable it in the settings Toungue
Trashing forum Dodgy
Here is another example of some AMD fail.
[attachment=15754]
So, the CodeSleuth version of CodeAnalyst doesn't support CodeSleuth...
Pages: 1 2 3 4