MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You know you fail when...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When you invest all your money in a business partnership and eventually convinced to venture in the rest of your properties and knowing that's not enough, went to get a loan of a big amount of money and then you realized that you have just been scammed.
(2009-10-25, 01:54 AM)lumbalumba Wrote: [ -> ]When you invest all your money in a business partnership and eventually convinced to venture in the rest of your properties and knowing that's not enough, went to get a loan of a big amount of money and then you realized that you have just been scammed.

Your talking about bailing the banks out right? Toungue
[Image: epic-fail-prophecy-fail.jpg] <--- That's a fail :p
When you're carrying something heavy and your trousers fall and you can't reach for them...

That's a complete fail ¬_¬
lol @ SpaceFreak91, I know that feeling...

You know your fail when you walk all the way out to your car (about 2 city blocks in my case) and realize you left the keys on the counter Toungue
(2009-11-05, 09:06 PM)Sundim Wrote: [ -> ]lol @ SpaceFreak91, I know that feeling...

You know your fail when you walk all the way out to your car (about 2 city blocks in my case) and realize you left the keys on the counter Toungue

It happened to me on a busy road, a taxi driver stopped and stared at me until my friend flipped the pervert off!
(2009-11-05, 09:13 PM)SpaceFreak91 Wrote: [ -> ]It happened to me on a busy road, a taxi driver stopped and stared at me until my friend flipped the pervert off!

You:
[Image: at-first-i-was-like.jpg]
You know you fail when...

...when you start a MyBB forum site on a free host with the default theme and 100 categories yet have zero posts.
^ I like that... Shy

Epic'd when you delete 50,000 lines of code by accident, along with the RAR and ZIP backups.

Sleepy
(2009-11-06, 03:19 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 09:13 PM)SpaceFreak91 Wrote: [ -> ]It happened to me on a busy road, a taxi driver stopped and stared at me until my friend flipped the pervert off!

You:
[Image: at-first-i-was-like.jpg]

I lol'd @ that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4