MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Shop Mod Haters Please Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A L O N G time ago i made a shop mod that promised to be the ultimate ever created. But some bad things started going across and i decided not to release it; one of the biggest was people wanted screen shots and started calling it vaporware as a result. You can see the old thread Here! Once you have looked at it u can read on down.

I am going to release it and i will add screenshots as soon as i find a decent screenshot program that doesn't throw its logo all over the image! Toungue If you know of a good one post it here!

Anyway please don't be impatient as it will be released i would just like some people to volunteer to be beta testers. Over the time of then and now i have perfected it and made it amazingly good! It come with a auto-installer that will connect to your server via FTP or on a local folder and does a file edit to a file that the mod needs to run that is uploaded with the mod as the plugin manager cannot do it. And then you click the install button in the plugin manager to install the mod!

Full Feature List
Easy to use settings manager
Full shop mod
FULLY Configurable points system
Bank
Lottery
Jobs
School
Houses
Get Married
Pets
Furniture
REQUIRES FLASH: Customize your house with your furniture and have house parties. As a viewable house. Each user profile features a view house button.
MUCH MUCH MORE! It would take about 30 minutes to post it all!

As a confirmation this mod will be released! I need a good screenshot program and some beta testers! Post here with info!
thought i might add this: it IS NOT Compatible to be used with MYPS or MyPlaza Turbo. But it does have a converter so its a snap to convert to this from that.
I'll test, and why not just use the PRINT SCREEN button to get a screenshot? Then you could paste it into Paint.
ok i will let you beta test and i did not think of using the print screen thanks! Ill get the screenshots on here in just a few minutes as im working on the IRC server for my website. NO im not stalling im just workin on the server and will get them up in just a minute.
Quote:It come with a auto-installer that will connect to your server via FTP or on a local folder and does a file edit to a file that the mod needs to run that is uploaded with the mod as the plugin manager cannot do it. And then you click the install button in the plugin manager to install the mod!

Will you also offer a direct download? I am not going to allow you control of my filesystem.
I agree. Too much could go wrong.. Sad
(2009-10-06, 11:05 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Will you also offer a direct download? I am not going to allow you control of my filesystem.

not that i am interested in this guy's mod, but i sure am not interested in anything that self-installs or connects to other sites to download stuff.
ok the idea of self installer is you download an independent that means no installation you just click it and go. The installer has the data for the file edits and all of the required files for the mod in it. When you double click the .exe file it opens the programs and asks for your FTP info, and then it uploads all of the files and edits the required files then closes it self. It also has an un-install mode to delete all the files and un-do the edits. Also yes we will have a direct download of a .zip file all the files and a readme with the file edits in it for you to do it yourself.
Quote: Also yes we will have a direct download of a .zip file all the files and a readme with the file edits in it for you to do it yourself.

Thank you.

Umm..so this is not a pure plugin and will require core file edits?
(2009-10-07, 12:33 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Also yes we will have a direct download of a .zip file all the files and a readme with the file edits in it for you to do it yourself.

Thank you.

Umm..so this is not a pure plugin and will require core file edits?

Good to hear. Nice to not have to worry about an EXE on my Unix box.
ok here is an answer to some questions: this mod is installed via the plugins manager AFTER YOU or the .exe edits a single line within a single file. Other than that one all file edits and installation procedures are the same as per any other plugin you would install.
Pages: 1 2 3 4