MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another forum team problem :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, look at my forum team. Here's the link: Click. The guy with the asterisk is not supposed to be in the Moderator place and the Junior Moderator place, he should only be in the Junior Moderator place. How do I get it to not show up in the Moderator place?
If you added him as "moderator in any forum of your board from the Admin CP->Forum Management->Moderators then he will show up as Moderator in Forum Team. Remove him from there and just add the moderator permissions in his Junior Moderator usergroup
If the above doesn't work;

ACP -> Users and Groups -> Users -> Negative Zero* -> Additional and Primary Groups.

Either in additional groups or the primary group, moderator will be selected. If it's selected as the primary group, just change it to Junior Moderator, and if it's an additional group, just de-select it.
(2009-10-13, 06:59 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]If you added him as "moderator in any forum of your board from the Admin CP->Forum Management->Moderators then he will show up as Moderator in Forum Team. Remove him from there and just add the moderator permissions in his Junior Moderator usergroup

I can't do that, what would be the point of junior mods? My junior mods mod specific forums. My moderators moderate all forums.
Anyone have an answer?
What about what Josh said...?? You didn't say whether that worked or not...
Oh, I did that, and he was in Jmod, and the second group wasn't selected.
???????
Well if it's saying they're in two groups, either they're in two groups, or you've added them as a mod some other way. What's the primary, display, and additional usergroups?? Scroll down the box for the additional usergroups to make sure you're checking all of them.
Ok, I found the problem. I did this: ACP>Forum Management>Clicked
forum Options for the forum>Moderators>and added the Junior Mod as a moderator. How does he mod the forum without me putting him there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5