MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Neutral iPod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well I got a .net because it would flow.com are just for show and well .info are just to long and cheap so i got a .net the redirect thing is just something you can do.
But not like you have to say i just did that, there are a bunch of similarities in the world.
Update the forum is setup there will be no more major changes the theme is customized the way i want it. Thanks to the help of cofusion and a little of mine there will not be any more changes to the look for a little while on the index page.
We have are growing fast so please help keep the paste up thanks for your support.
There are reasons it is a support section and thats it, why don't you just sign up though its so easy.
Quote: a forum is not a forum at all but a ghost town without active members.
You got that right....

You need some more content that I can see to prove to me that registering is worth my time!
To see whats in the forum click the blue link I even pinned it to the guests section click here
I think your forums are looking really nice. I like the Theme. Smile
Thanks everyone who signed up helps out Wink
(2009-11-04, 10:32 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]To see whats in the forum click the blue link I even pinned it to the guests section click here

Yes but anyone can make those forums, I wan't to see if there is actually any content that might interest me. From my calculations using your board statistics of your 60 threads only 31 of those are actually in your "serious" forums that guests can't view.
Alright then I will let guest's view some of the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4