MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal Graphic Designer, New Examples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah I can make things as nice as your sig and nicer Wink
Hi i'm looking for like 2 signatures to be made also. But i want them to look reasonably good. Like Zomaian's (It looks pretty cool).
No problem, Just PM me the Details or post them here, I prefer to be paid full before I do orders, but you can Pay Half before & Half after if you want.
(2009-10-24, 09:02 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, Just PM me the Details or post them here, I prefer to be paid full before I do orders, but you can Pay Half before & Half after if you want.

Hi sorry, but i'd rather not pay until i see the design. I don't want to pay for something i don't want. (I'm sure others feel the same) Just watermark the image. I'll pm you details.
okay. Thats Fine, Just send me the details
(2009-10-24, 08:58 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can make things as nice as your sig and nicer Wink
Could you show me an example?
(2009-10-24, 10:03 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-24, 08:58 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can make things as nice as your sig and nicer Wink
He has already shown 6 examples...
(2009-10-24, 10:03 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]

Here you go, It was just something quick so it might not be that good;

[Image: atk711.png]
(2009-10-24, 09:02 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, Just PM me the Details or post them here, I prefer to be paid full before I do orders, but you can Pay Half before & Half after if you want.

dude your signature sucks. if they want them, they should pay after you finish them. in my mind thye should be paid to use those.

You can't call your portfolio an portfolio. it's just renders and burshes over google pictures.
@2KH

1) Really? I would like to see someone else comment on it.

2) They Can Pay me after I finish them.

3) "in my mind thye should be paid to use those" - That is just In My Opinion, a Retarded Response

4) Why can I not call it a Portfolio... and when did I call it a Portfolio.

5) "it's just renders and burshes over google pictures. " What do you mean by that?

Overall, I would LOVE to see something you make that is better than any one of my Examples.
Pages: 1 2 3 4