MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal Graphic Designer, New Examples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Confused It doesn't look good but it isn't bad for a beginner.
Well it was only a 10 minute job, what do you think of the examples.
I think you need to practice on text and playing with something else apart from glow. The signature below has some unnecessary space to it
http://i38.tinypic.com/atk711.png
The graphic on my sig took me 4 minutes or less
Okay thanks for the feedback
(2009-10-24, 10:28 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-24, 10:03 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-24, 08:58 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can make things as nice as your sig and nicer Wink
Could you show me an example?

Here you go, It was just something quick so it might not be that good;

[Image: atk711.png]

The fonts are horrible and whats the point of those yellow electric stripes?
In all honesty, I think it is readily apparent you are relatively new to PS. Thus my suggestion would be for you to take FREE requests. This way you can perfect your skill and build a credible reputation. Because as of right now, I don't think you are getting a good rep among the forum..
(2009-10-24, 10:58 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]@2KH

1) Really? I would like to see someone else comment on it.

2) They Can Pay me after I finish them.

3) "in my mind thye should be paid to use those" - That is just In My Opinion, a Retarded Response

4) Why can I not call it a Portfolio... and when did I call it a Portfolio.

5) "it's just renders and burshes over google pictures. " What do you mean by that?

Overall, I would LOVE to see something you make that is better than any one of my Examples.

Why do you even call yourself a graphic designer when your not?
Your just an noob, copying images and put some light effects on it.
Portfolio maybe, but not an professional one.
What i can make or not have nothing to do with the fact that your selling an service you obviously don't know how to make properly.
And no it's not an retarded response, it's an honest one.
(2009-10-25, 12:05 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-24, 10:58 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]@2KH

1) Really? I would like to see someone else comment on it.

2) They Can Pay me after I finish them.

3) "in my mind thye should be paid to use those" - That is just In My Opinion, a Retarded Response

4) Why can I not call it a Portfolio... and when did I call it a Portfolio.

5) "it's just renders and burshes over google pictures. " What do you mean by that?

Overall, I would LOVE to see something you make that is better than any one of my Examples.

Why do you even call yourself a graphic designer when your not? Yes, I am, How am I not?
Your just an noob, copying images and put some light effects on it. How do you know what I do, and I dont do that. Tell me what images I got off google added effects to
Portfolio maybe, but not an professional one. I never even stated it was a Portfolio -.-
What i can make or not have nothing to do with the fact that your selling an service you obviously don't know how to make properly. And all I ask is for 1 PSD or XCF so I can Give my opinion on it, 1 is all I ask for
And no it's not an retarded response, it's an honest one. No, Its a Retarded Response
Confused The fact is that you're trying to sell a service when you're not good YET, as said, you should make some free ones before wanting to get paid.
I agree with FMB, you have limited skills bud. I do things like this for free, well everything graphic related is done for free by me. And the things you showed us seems like your in Junior High trying to get payed doing something with MS Paint or GIMP.

As the matter of fact, one of your posters was canceled as some one was unable to pay. This was a shock to me as I don't see why people even bother wasting there money.

Here is an artwork I done for some one can't recall for who this was made but here it is.
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zx05f6.png

And it looks better then all examples you submitted. Before running off into charging money for some childish work like you shown, get a photoshop or what ever you are using tutorial book and give it a good read. Only when you reached pro level you can charge money, but not at your current level.
Pages: 1 2 3 4