MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling FireForums - Everything included!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
fireforums.co.cc Estimated Worth $3460.2 USD (http://websiteoutlook.com/www.fireforums.co.cc)

As some of you guys may have figured out is that I have closed FireForums.co.cc a few weeks ago due to inactivity of posting. I decided that I will sell the entire forum with everything included!

The purchase of FireForums includes:
  • FireForums.co.cc
  • FireForums Theme/Skins/Images/Logo's/Etc
  • FireForums content/threads/posts/replies/members
  • FireForums Twitter username

You can view the boards state at http://fireforums.co.cc
Note: I put the board online for this reason!

FireForums has been closed for over a month now but we still get at least 40-90 unique forum requests per day and when it was open we had over 120 guests and 15 members online per day.

September Stats:
[attachment=15713]

The current forum stats:
Our members have made a total of 868 posts in 114 threads.
We currently have 62 members registered.

You are not only bidding on FireForums's skin and domain but also remember the content that is included. FireForums has good content such as tutorials, tips, tricks, and quality discussion posts.

How can I purchase FireForums?
You can simple post a bidding ammount by replying to this thread. I only accept US Dollars, UK Pounds, and Euros via PayPal only!

Thanks a lot and I wish you luck on the bidding!
Do you have a BIN?
(2009-10-19, 09:17 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a BIN?

You mean that I composed all the files into a .bin file? I will combine the whole FireForums.co.cc directory into a rar/zip file.
(2009-10-19, 09:19 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]

You mean that I composed all the files into a .bin file? I will combine the whole FireForums.co.cc directory into a rar/zip file.

It means buy it now price, sorry Smile
BIN = buy it now price
(2009-10-19, 09:20 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah heh my bad. Not really we can ofcourse do some business privately but I would first like to so what the bids are.

Thanks!
I will bin for $3
$3 is low for a site at high quality .
(2009-10-19, 09:22 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-19, 09:20 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah heh my bad. Not really we can ofcourse do some business privately but I would first like to so what the bids are.

Thanks!
I'll keep an eye on the auction Smile

(2009-10-19, 09:24 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]I will bin for $3
A bit low if you ask me.
Thanks for the interests guys! Please spread the word Wink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5