MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have a problem with templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,
When I click on "options" next to a templates name it's supposed to show a list of options (full edit,diff port,revert to original)
Yesterday,something happened (dunno what)and now the "options" button isn't expandable and I have to click on the template's name to edit it.
Any idea what the problem is?
Maybe it a Problem With THe Javascript File..
(2009-10-21, 12:13 PM)dhfola Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it a Problem With THe Javascript File..

Can you be more specific?
Take a Backup.
Next try replacing the forum/jscripts folder with the original jscripts folder available with the Latest MyBB Package.
Plz Note if you have added any extra .js files to your "jscripts" folder , say for any Plugin then you need to replace them as well else your plugins , may not work.
(2009-10-21, 03:45 PM)Mano Wrote: [ -> ]Take a Backup.
Next try replacing the forum/jscripts folder with the original jscripts folder available with the Latest MyBB Package.
Plz Note if you have added any extra .js files to your "jscripts" folder , say for any Plugin then you need to replace them as well else your plugins , may not work.

Or just replace all the files included with MyBB, not the whole folder...
The ./admin/jscripts/ folder would probably be the best place to start seeing as it's to do with javascript in the ACP...
Still nothing.I replaced everything stated above with the default myBB files,and nothing.Still the same.
any jscript error ?
No error,just when I click on "options" the list which was supposed to appear,doesn't appear.
Plus I put a friend to check it,it works for him.So it's only me who has the problem.What could it be?
Something in your browser then, have you cleared your cache??
Pages: 1 2 3 4