MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First contest to try get the members back Big Grin

http://adminforums.net/Thread-Win-a-domain
2 things...

1) Why create a new site to compete with a site you sold and how do we know you will not turn around and sell this one once it starts to gain traffic?

2) Why does your theme hate me. Sad I still can't visit your site because it freezes my browser (IE7).
1. I didn't sell the other site. Discuss Admin was Infranight's site. I hope to keep this site in my hands as long as possible.

2. I really don't know what causes that! It works on my home computer with IE7, but not at my school... If anyone knows how to fix, please tell me!
Hokai, you've got three links that go to the same page, im not liking that all to well.
"Portal", "Forums", and "rules" maybe look at my portal tutorial?

Also, why have two navigation bars? ??? Just wondering and giving my 2C.
The portal link does actually go to the portal, but I was just fixing an issue with it. It is working now Smile
(2009-10-23, 09:18 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]The portal link does actually go to the portal, but I was just fixing an issue with it. It is working now Smile

Just an idea, but why not get a custom search engine and keep the MyBB one, but use the second navbar for stuff for MyBB, and use the top one for stuff like IRC chat, home, BulletinBoard, etc?

That way, you could also use the custom search for the search bar instead of using the MyBB as both a search bar w/ go button, and a link.
So change the header link to a custom search, like a google custom search?

And maybe, but I don't know what I would add other than an IRC channel...
Ok, checked the site from my netbook and it works with IE8. That's just wierd. Sad
It does freeze kind of with IE7 Undecided

Really, it does need a better theme..
I love it! I will join back up in a bit! (I bet you money i will start typing Discussadmin now Toungue
(2009-10-23, 03:49 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It does freeze kind of with IE7 Undecided

Really, it does need a better theme..

Zynge does too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4