MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-10-23, 03:49 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It does freeze kind of with IE7 Undecided

Really, it does need a better theme..

I know, and it annoys me too, especially when I try check for new posts when I am at school. If anyone thinks they know how to fix, send me a PM, and I'll give you access to whatever you need.

(2009-10-23, 07:50 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I love it! I will join back up in a bit! (I bet you money i will start typing Discussadmin now Toungue

Awesome!
Sadly, it appears that AF was hacked. All users were deleted, so I will have to do a complete reinstall when I get home. I will not be restoring users since the only backup I had got deleted when I reinstalled Windows on my computer.

I hope everyone who has join will join again.
Aww that sucks, I am sorry to hear that!
Josh, lets not touch a plugin. We only had, what, 2 or 3 installed? So it was either a plugin or MyBB itself.
That sucks, hope my forum never gets hacked. Can you tell me what plugins you had installed?
I think we had Profile Views, User Comments, and Buddy list on profile.
Can you tell us when it's back up?
I have all of those except for buddy list on profile, you think it was the plugins which did something?
Awesome! I'm joining.
I doubt it was the plugins that were the cause, maybe a jealous competitor (The Admin Zone Toungue). I'll join the board as soon as it comes online.
Pages: 1 2 3 4