MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Ez World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As With me Closing My other site and Totally reconstructing my Whole outlook on what I was wanting I created Big Ez's World. Its My Modern Approach To the Outdoors , be It Fishing , Hunting , Camping and other Outdoor Topics. My forum also has a High Emphasis on general chatter also a More relaxed Approach then What most Folks in the Outdoor world are used to.

For those who wish to have a look see www.BIGEZWORLD.com

I went with Skin City Design for everything , twitchin kitten and the team At SCD handed me the keys to a very nice looking theme.

thanks for taking the time to read this.
The images in the description look weird. May i suggest trashing them?
(2009-10-25, 02:50 AM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]The images in the description look weird. May i suggest trashing them?

Really?

is it the images or the placement of them?
THE IMAGES they make the forum look weird. All images will.
Thanks
Then you might want to get on of labrocca plugins so the adds don't look all spread about. http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1616.html
It's different Big Grin i like different! Hope that it stays up for a while! Big Grin
Quote:General Conversation and other Off Topic Discussion. Wood Working , Metal Working , DIY , Camping , hiking, horses, motorized noise-makers, conservation, regional issues, general backcountry Chit Chat & topics of interest that don't fit elsewhere.
Sub Forums: Forum Contains No New PostsSports

I don't understand why all the above looks so "non matching". You have words starting with with capital letters then words starting with small letters, yet looking at the forum itself all of these words should either have the words have capital letters or small letters. Certainly not a mixture!
Thanks for all the criticism it is welcome. Please have a look see now with some changes made.....
I love Mybb Format , simple , easy to use and fully customizable and thank you to those who create and maintain it.
(2009-10-25, 04:47 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:General Conversation and other Off Topic Discussion. Wood Working , Metal Working , DIY , Camping , hiking, horses, motorized noise-makers, conservation, regional issues, general backcountry Chit Chat & topics of interest that don't fit elsewhere.
Sub Forums: Forum Contains No New PostsSports

I don't understand why all the above looks so "non matching". You have words starting with with capital letters then words starting with small letters, yet looking at the forum itself all of these words should either have the words have capital letters or small letters. Certainly not a mixture!

It's because after I put in his themes and set his site up, he tweaked and edited the site to suit his needs. Many forum icons were changed and swapped out with his own personal preference. I set up the basics and he has been doing what pleases him and his members on his own.
Pages: 1 2 3