MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do YOU use IE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I <3 IE7. Big Grin
(2009-10-25, 06:17 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I <3 IE7. Big Grin

IE 7 scares me :p But, i must confess, it's not as bad as 6 :p
Only to make sure my website displays correctly, in fact, I have one page that doesn't display correctly in FF, and displays fine in IE, Chrome and Chromium. Haven't tried Safari Yet.
After designing a website for 14 hours straight I started to hate IE and wanted to f***ing burn down Microsoft. Not that I liked IE before I started designing this website but when I finished the website, I was done with IE for ever and wanted to murder someone.

I was f***ing coding a website capable for Gecko, Webkit, and *GRR* Trinton and basically I had to freaking recode the whole stylesheet for Trinton because someone at Microsoft thought it was funny to use a old piece of crap base called Triton and build a piece of crap on it called Internet Explorer.

Please if you know anyone that uses Internet Explorer AND has knowledge of computers please tell me where they sleep.
(2009-10-25, 06:17 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I <3 IE7. Big Grin

Why not 8? Honestly IE has gotten a lot better with 7 and 8 but still firefox for me just because I love the add-ons Toungue. I mean use IE and chrome at work because I'm not really doing anything special so I don't need FF.
OMG I LOVE IE!! 6 is my favorit ever Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

</sarcasam>

But I'd like to be able to use it, would be useful to test my designs.
If you must use IE at least use 8...
I use 8, but I miss 7. They took away a rather important feature for me and they consider it "an improvement". I hate that new tabs always open at the end of the tab list! I normally open up 20-30 tabs at a time and each one of those pages will have a link that I open in a seperate tab, but now it's very unorganized and I have to manually move the tabs or ungroup each tab. Sad

Needless to say, I wish Chrome or Opera worked better on all of my critical sites because of speed issues (I have to disable flash on IE8 because Flash and VIA CPUs don't mix well). Sad
lol, i will admit IE is getting better, but its still outdated and wierd Toungue
That's why I couldn't use Safari, tabs went to the end.

Can you post a site that doesn't work for you in Chrome?? There's an extremely small amount of sites that haven't worked in Chrome for me, even on a slow computer, and on the Dev version of Chrome...
Pages: 1 2 3