MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Wanted - Will Pay Money - "Ads After First Line" - like digital point forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want a plugin that will display an adsense add after the FIRST LINE of the thread starters post.

I saw it when posting on digital point forums that they have an advert after the first line. I bet it gets very very high CTR because you actually.. read them
I said - AFTER FIRST LINE. The advert is displayed after the first LINE in the post. Smile

Look on the digital point forums. They have an advert after the first line in the thread starters post.

I will pay you to do this for me.
(2009-10-25, 12:21 PM)kenten Wrote: [ -> ]I said - AFTER FIRST LINE. The advert is displayed after the first LINE in the post. Smile

Look on the digital point forums. They have an advert after the first line in the thread starters post.

I will pay you to do this for me.

Then simply MOVE the display variable.
I have no idea how that would work? Please share Smile (will rep yu)
Warning...do not do this. It's my view that this violates the Google Adsense display parameters and you run the risk of losing your account. I am not sure how DP is getting away with it but note that it's new and it might just be a matter of time before it's stopped.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/b...swer=48182
Quote:In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:

Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
But DP is the biggest forum on the internet I think? (or one of) it must be okay if they are doing it. Surely.

If you look how they have it setup you can tell it is a link of Google ads, it's just inside the posts as Google ads. I believe high CTR.

In that case putting adsense ads inside blog posts is wrong..
I will post a thread on the adsense forum there. Smile
I agree with labrocca.
Technically, it's no problem. But it could cause trouble with adsense guidelines.
I don't agree to be honest otheriwse there would be something about not allowing them directly inside adsense posts. There is a vbulletin mod for this, digital point use it, etc.

Can someone show me how to do this?
I would also say that it would be annoying to many users. Myself included. Put the ad between posts. Forcing a user to read an ad just to read a post is going to pi** many people off.
Pages: 1 2