MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to use the MyBB SVN/SubVersion code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
O ya, nvm i keep forgetting to put it in a svn client, im testing 1.6 now and im liking it.
(2009-12-17, 02:32 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]O ya, nvm i keep forgetting to put it in a svn client, im testing 1.6 now and im liking it.

I know sexy eh?
I wish the file verification worked, but ya it's sexy
(2009-11-04, 10:14 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]There are alternatives to Tortoise/RapidSVN, and if this is the first time (or you're a beginner) then those are the best to use. Personally I use SmartSVN for Windows - which is immense.

Great stuff, Matt... Toungue
Command line svn.exe always wins!
I have a problem, when I try to use the SVN on RapidSVN it ask me for the Authentication Huh

username and password.

This for the 1.6 trunk url.
Read the inscructions again, i did the same thing, not at that computer, but i know what you doing Toungue
(2009-12-22, 12:41 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Read the inscructions again, i did the same thing, not at that computer, but i know what you doing Toungue

LOL!

I Hate you Toungue

Thanks Big Grin
You got it working? I did the same thing, thats whY Toungue
(2009-12-22, 02:39 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You got it working? I did the same thing, thats whY Toungue

Yes I have it Smile

We made the same bad thing Toungue
:O is this the download to the latest mybb?
I mean the beta...
But how do i download the entire thing at once?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6