MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to use the MyBB SVN/SubVersion code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-12-22, 07:50 AM)DotMRT Wrote: [ -> ]:O is this the download to the latest mybb?
I mean the beta...
But how do i download the entire thing at once?

Follow the tutorial... get an SVN client...
(2009-12-17, 02:41 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]I wish the file verification worked, but ya it's sexy

It will work when 1.6 is released. It's just there for proof of concept at the moment...
Mybb 1.6. is looking pretty good.
(2009-12-22, 12:54 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb 1.6. is looking pretty good.

Yes, I have a question, the Video Button on Editor, will work for youtube only? (1.6)
No, it works for DailyMotion, Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, Vimeo, Yahoo Video and YouTube.
(2009-12-23, 11:05 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]No, it works for DailyMotion, Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, Vimeo, Yahoo Video and YouTube.

Oh!

My Users will love it Smile

Thanks!!!
This is epic. MyBB 1.6 has a lot of cool features so far. Almost everywhere I've expected an addition, there is one Toungue

The permissions system looks much easier to manage, and the AJAX custom permissions is also a nice touch.

Great job so far Smile
(2009-12-23, 11:05 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]No, it works for DailyMotion, Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, Vimeo, Yahoo Video and YouTube.

I think this was supposed to be sarcasm, hard to tell though over the internet.
How was that sarcastic?? o.O It will support those videos, not sure why he'd be sarcastic about that...
(2009-12-24, 11:45 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]

I think this was supposed to be sarcasm, hard to tell though over the internet.

There was nothing sarcastic in that post. What gave you that idea?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6