MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Code Hide Plugin 1.0 For MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Works in archive mode?
Your site is down sir.
Undecided

Just so everyone understands - ralgith does not own Skin City Designs. I do.

ralgith works for me on a per diem basis. He also freelances.

Thank you for reporting my site down. Unfortunately during the down time I was fast asleep. It seems to be just fine now. It must have been a "server fart" and this is part of what goes along with shared hosting. If and when I can afford it, I do want to switch to VPS hosting but for now, this is it.

Thanks for understanding.
If I remember correctly it was an SQL error.
The MySQL server was being awfully slow last night. It probably timed out.
Please upload the plugin file as an attachment. I registered your site but also I can not download attachment... Angry
(2009-10-29, 08:23 PM)SoniQuake Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload the plugin file as an attachment. I registered your site but also I can not download attachment... Angry

You have to go through a very short intro thread. And it is NOT my site. Its just the site I work for.
any update for the link download? thanks
The site is there, the thread is there, and the initial post has the latest version.
(2009-10-29, 08:23 PM)SoniQuake Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload the plugin file as an attachment. I registered your site but also I can not download attachment... Angry

Apparently you don't pay attention to the big yellow letters when you agreed to join MY site. Angry
You can't download anything without making an intro and a reply to it. Not a reply or post to someone else or a complaint because you can't post or download.

Oh and for those who have joined and used MY site as your email address - you won't be getting anywhere fast because that reeks of troll/spammer. - Dudditz

I work HARD to maintain my site and produce QUALITY design products for not only MyBB but other things as well. I do NOT want my site thick with spammers and those thinking MY hard work is something I'm going to be giving away for anyone on demand. MY time is money. MY site costs me money to run and the things I give for free is out of generosity not becuase it's demanded of me.

If ralgith wants to give his stuff away here he will do so because HE wants to, not because someone can't be bothered to make an intro and one measly reply. The things I ask of on MY site are quite minimal for the QUALITY of items you will receive for it.

Jesse - thanks for that. I'll have the server looked into today. I got a feeling it's the databse server and not the site server. I had a problem with the cgi-bin two days ago and maybe it carried over into the wee hours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4