MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Code Hide Plugin 1.0 For MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You don't want spammers but force people to post for downloads?

Wrong way.

Back to my question (which everyone ignored):
Does it correctly hide in archive, ajax quickreply and quoted replies?
(2009-10-30, 03:06 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]You don't want spammers but force people to post for downloads?

Wrong way.

Back to my question (which everyone ignored):
Does it correctly hide in archive, ajax quickreply and quoted replies?

Lennart, TWO posts is hardly a burden. Considering that I concentrate on custom work, and my FREE stuff is worth my time and costs MONEY to keep the site open, TWO posts won't kill anyone. I've had way too much time with spammers and trolls that forced me to this decision. It's plain as day on the registration agreement. I did NOT open my site with the intention nor expectation of babysitting everyone and my registration method has greatly reduced my babysitting time.

You're entitled to your opinion and I respect it but my hard work deserves a two post minimum even for the free stuff. Whenever I go to a site that offers free downloads I do NOT expect to go there and just take with nothing in return.
where the link? so i can try to download this? thanks i cant access the 1st link was given..
(2009-10-31, 06:09 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]where the link? so i can try to download this? thanks i cant access the 1st link was given..

The only reason for anyone to be unable to access the link is if they are in a country that is blocked for that board. You can discuss this with Goggalor bysending her a PM as it is her site.
how can i send a pm since i can't access the link? you give link which restrict ip for others who wants to download your "FREE" plugin.. thats weird.. Sad free is free.. restriction isn't a free! ok.. thanks anyway..
She is on THIS board as Goggalor.
* Dom W slaps Dom W around a bit with a large trout.

It's a good plugin raglith, I don't suppose you are going to submit it to the mods site?
(2009-10-31, 12:09 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]how can i send a pm since i can't access the link? you give link which restrict ip for others who wants to download your "FREE" plugin.. thats weird.. Sad free is free.. restriction isn't a free! ok.. thanks anyway..
Andrew, I most certainly can be PM'd on this board as ralgith explained. Feel free to send me a pm and I'll discuss your private issue there and not out in the open.

(2009-10-31, 02:22 PM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]* Dom W slaps Dom W around a bit with a large trout.

It's a good plugin raglith, I don't suppose you are going to submit it to the mods site?

Dom, and everyone else - any plugins ralgith makes that are free have been and will be submitted to the MyBB team for upload in the MyBB downloads area. Until they are approved by them they are available for download on my site without the "blessing" of the MyBB team.

Unfortunately getting mods approved by the Mybb team can take some time.

I'll suggest he post it here for everyone now due to it being such an issue. Either way, you'll have to wait as he is not around for the weekend.
For those of you unwilling or unable to download from SCD the plugins are now Validated here on the mybboard.net mods section.

You can check my profile here:
http://mods.mybboard.net/profile/22890
doesn't work too bad Toungue doesn't parse well..
Pages: 1 2 3 4