MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Imperial-Forum.com - It's Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally after alot of hard work, Imperial-Forum.com has opened it's doors. Imperial-Forum.com is a Forum for people to come on and talk about anything they want really. There is alot of forums for you to post in and talk about different things such as Movies, Music, Fashion, Games and a whole lot more. On Imperial-Forum you can talk to other users of who use the Forum on the Forum Shoutbox, and meet new friends. You can also enter Competitions and hopefully win some awesome Forum Goodies such as Forum VIP, Forum VIP is where you get more features of the Forum. Also you you can buy things from the Forum Shop with your Forum Credits. Forum Credits are things you will get for posting threads and posts, also winning Competitions and just being on the Forum. There is a whole lot more still to find so please register now and enjoy. Please also tell your friends about Imperial-Forum.com. If there are any problems you are having or you have any questions please post your questions in the Ask Us section and a member of Forum Staff will help you. Please register and Enjoy!
Imperial-Forum

Please post your comments below Smile
Theme over all is nice but I do not like the icon that say if their are any new posts. Also you got WAY WAY WAY to many forums maybe start out with 10-15 forums and expand as your forum grows like for example put the Movies, Music, and Games categories under one category called Entertainment and than have three forums under Entertainment which will be movies, music, games. This way the forum will be less overwhelming for new members since at the moment every forum has pretty much 0 posts. Also try posting some threads to start conversation.

Well goodluck!
(2009-10-27, 10:07 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Theme over all is nice but I do not like the icon that say if their are any new posts. Also you got WAY WAY WAY to many forums maybe start out with 10-15 forums and expand as your forum grows like for example put the Movies, Music, and Games categories under one category called Entertainment and than have three forums under Entertainment which will be movies, music, games. This way the forum will be less overwhelming for new members since at the moment every forum has pretty much 0 posts. Also try posting some threads to start conversation.

Well goodluck!
Thank you very much for your feedback Smile
Your welcome anytime my point is just keep the forums small for now so that it is easier for members to post, also post A LOT of content so you get more traffic and faster discussions.
(2009-10-27, 10:26 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Your welcome anytime my point is just keep the forums small for now so that it is easier for members to post, also post A LOT of content so you get more traffic and faster discussions.

Okay Smile
So this is a General Discussant site. You have a Nice theme, forums is organized well, but I'll have to agree, you have a little bit over the loop with forums.

Not bad 6/10. Smile
(2009-10-29, 11:19 AM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]So this is a General Discussant site. You have a Nice theme, forums is organized well, but I'll have to agree, you have a little bit over the loop with forums.

Not bad 6/10. Smile
Thanks for your feedback Big Grin
Forums theme yes, logos MASSIVE! :p i would make it smaller, and definitely, a helluva lot less forums Smile Good start Big Grin

EDIT: is it just me, but is everything bigger than normal? i had to zoom out 2 clicks casue it made my eyes hurt :p
(2009-10-29, 07:34 PM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]Forums theme yes, logos MASSIVE! :p i would make it smaller, and definitely, a helluva lot less forums Smile Good start Big Grin

EDIT: is it just me, but is everything bigger than normal? i had to zoom out 2 clicks casue it made my eyes hurt :p

Thank you for your feedback Smile
Love the theme! (Could be why i asked Infra to release it!)
Pages: 1 2