MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SeraphimLabs Web Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SeraphimLabs is open for business with customizable plans to suit almost any site's requirements. With personal service and the stability of Linux servers, your site can find it's new home that offers speed and reliability that might be missing from your current host.

Our plans range from the lightweight free plan, to the heavy duty multi-gigabyte advanced plan that makes hosting large sites affordable.

It is the head administrator's policy to never oversell, and if in a monthly billing period there is more than 15 minutes of unplanned downtime you will get that month's service free regardless of what plan you are on.

Services and Plans
Free IRC service
Free Plan
Starter Plan
Basic Plan
Intermediate plan
Advanced plan, perfect for your hugely popular site so that it will have all the bandwidth and space it needs to grow.

Please contact [email protected] if you would like custom features or plans, or if you have specific requirements for your site.
Don't you already have a thread?

Also Specs please?
Gosh, I almost died when I saw the page. You should really work out on your layout.
Also centre the main page.
(2009-10-29, 01:12 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh, I almost died when I saw the page. You should really work out on your layout.
+1 can we put some warning up because this was pretty shocking :/.
I'm finding that getting a decent site layout is the hardest part of all this. Probably because that one I wrote myself.

At least now it isn't all over the place because the newer browsers broke the old code.
Centre the main one, your site looks like a shady hosting site to me. Thats just to me also...
That made my eyes bleed :p invest in a themeforest template or something! theres a tonne of designers here too!
You can kind of tell that art isn't my specialty.

Could I get a rundown on what the issues with that layout are though? I do know there is a technical problem with Internet Explorer not properly rendering the effects, but other browsers should display it all consistantly.

As much as I like the handwritten code there, it's no match for what other people are using.
Hmm, I am willing to help ^^ I can code a theme for you with XHTML and CSS but the coding has to be done by you as I have commercial applications to work on for clients and have very very limited time.
Pages: 1 2 3