MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Friend Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Somehow, I always end up in the friend circle with every girl I go after.

But the thing is, it's the "I'm sorry, I don't like you, but we can be friends" type of friend circle, it's actual friendship. For instance this girl I had a thing for in the summer, well she said she didn't feel for me in "that way", yet we text on average, 4 hours a day. (On Saturday, we actually texted for 12).

I've never had a girlfriend before, and I'm 16. I'm a little shy when it comes to asking out girls, and I've only actually asked out 2. I don't know why I always lend myself in the friend circle, but I'm getting tired of it.

Any advice guys?
To be honest. I got one by being there. And really sometimes thats all it is needed. I am there for my GF, and that what she needs. And thats what i have to give. I'm no athelete, i'm no genuis, but i got what she needs.

Find out what you have to offer first, then it will be a little easier.
Don't waste your time on girls as friends. Straight up tell them you're interested in more than friendship with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDXcpXJr4M
(2009-10-29, 02:07 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Don't waste your time on girls as friends. Straight up tell them you're interested in more than friendship with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDXcpXJr4M

I somehow doubt that would get me anywhere, except for many a "Dude, really?".

Haha btw, yo mama so nasty, she gotta pour water down her pants just to keep the crabs fresh xD.
If she texts you for 12 hours, she likes you. Like Tom said be there for her.
Love works in odd ways. If you only want her, you do. And your screwed. Because nothing else feels right.
(2009-10-29, 02:12 AM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]If she texts you for 12 hours, she likes you. Like Tom said be there for her.

Eh, well she always tells me how she wants a bf and stuff, and I'm just not the guy she's looking to date. But as for texting for 12 hours...well I really don't know why we talked for that long, we just did xD
Oxy when it comes down to it all, do you want to be with her? If so you gotta wait, if not, move along.
Yeah, I do wanna be with her. She always makes me laugh, I feel like I can tell her anything. Plus she's on the dance team, not that it really matters, but she's flexible...haha sexual innuendo not intended.
If you want her, you go to wait then.
Pages: 1 2 3