MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Point of hacking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wondering what is the real point of hacking? I mean, people spend time working on their forums and then other morons hack it and shut them down. So what's the point? I don't find anything fun with it. They wouldn't like anyone else hacking their forums or sites if they have one, so why do they do it? I hope every single hacker, cracker, exploits maker (and the people who uses them), get banned from the internet by their ISP and can never even see a computer again, for being such &!$@&@#!!!
well hehe , u may not find it fun or cool, but what about THEM!!
they are hackers because they want to be, and who wants to have something, will work on him self, get skils and then start annoying peopleSmile

see ya
Anyways, only "bad" hackers want to maliciously wreck your work on purpose. There are plenty of "good" hackers that aren't as evil!
There are people that hack for fun. If they deface a site they rename the index.html to something and make their own index.html and put a link to your index.html. I've seen it done. Some want to place their mark but not break others work.
zaher1988 Wrote:well hehe , u may not find it fun or cool, but what about THEM!!
they are hackers because they want to be, and who wants to have something, will work on him self, get skils and then start annoying peopleSmile

see ya
then why can't they make something useful?
I have seen one hacker saying. "We only do it to see if it's secure or not(And because it's fun ofcourse *big grin*)"
Aren't we in a way talking about more of what a cracker does? Not a hacker?

Anyway, I think it's just that human nature of doing something you know you shouldn't do. But what do I know.
Its what they prefer to do in their free time and hack/crack what ever you want to call it for fun! It would be good if they could help out and stop prevent it from happing again, but that wont ever happen.

I just find them said people thats got nothing better to do!
a hacker doesnt only hack for the sake of it, they hack because each time they hack they learn something new each time because all forums or sites have something different. its a challenge.

another reason is because he or she got banned from that forum and he/she wants to have revenge by shutting the forum down.

OR

they would like to impress their friends by showing what kind of destructive power they have in computers and what kind of damage he/she can do. it makes them feel good to have a record of how many sites they have destroyed. most hackers end up working in some sort of a computer company. it is only the very small percentage of bad or evil hackers that get into mischief like the ones you see in the movies.
Crackers , not hackers. a craker exploits others pc a hacker exploits his own computer,.
Pages: 1 2 3