MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stupid Over Protective Parent is Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know its old but it made me rofl when I first read it;

Is your son a Computer Hacker!?

Note some funny points like 8 & 9 lol
Quote:If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

I guess I'm a hacker.

Some of the points are valid and just common sense, some are stupid. The author simply has no clue what she's talking about after Question 6.
Oh, this site is a joke :p

http://adequacy.org/special/index.html
Dumb Site Wrote:6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

XDXDXDXD That woman's gonna freak if she sees WoW XD I mean, damn, that's just odd XD
See, thats why you don't use linux... Toungue It is dangerous software! and you have to destroy the hard drive to get rid of it permanently Toungue
(2009-11-01, 06:56 PM)Sundim Wrote: [ -> ]See, thats why you don't use linux... Toungue It is dangerous software! and you have to destroy the hard drive to get rid of it permanently Toungue

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE POWER OF LINUX! /joke

I lol'd xD
Obvious troll is obvious (and old).
I am my parents don't care.
lol, Linux power is virtually with out limitations no to mention how much custom goodies can be added to it making it #1 tool for hackers. But I am not saying Linux should be used for evil ^^ we must Linux with care to run mad gaming servers and web servers.
Well, I am definitely a hacker Toungue
(2009-11-01, 09:57 PM)Deadriot Wrote: [ -> ]lol, Linux power is virtually with out limitations no to mention how much custom goodies can be added to it making it #1 tool for hackers. But I am not saying Linux should be used for evil ^^ we must Linux with care to run mad gaming servers and web servers.

And anti hacking tools.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5