MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBCodes Is Selling Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah, I meant 2 bucks
Gordie Wrote:Yeah, I meant 2 bucks

ghazal will not accept this sorry.

she only want serious buyers. Please be serious
I don't think Ghazal is going to find anyone who will buy the site.
Seriously, pretty much everone had a terrible experience with her and her site here. So I think she should be looking somewhere else.

But I wish luck for whoever buys this, they'll have to confront a huge list of problems (which some could be legal for what've happened with MyBBCodes customers and the copied plugins from Labrocca which were copyrighted, that aside the terrible spam the site was getting lately).

Sorry if I got offtopic, just had to say my mind.
combus Wrote:Seriously, pretty much everone had a terrible experience with her and her site here. So I think she should be looking somewhere else.

But I wish luck for whoever buys this, they'll have to confront a huge list of problems (which some could be legal for what've happened with MyBBCodes customers and the copied plugins from Labrocca which were copyrighted, that aside the terrible spam the site was getting lately).

Sorry if I got offtopic, just had to say my mind.

Please be stick to the bid. This is not for discussion of what happens in the past. ghazal proved that she didn't stoled any ones copyrighted stuff. All of the plugins are exclusive and no stealing of code.

Bidding will end on 10th of November as there are lot of emails recieved and users are willing to buy, Bid starts from 120 $ and reaches to 128 $ now.
128$ ?
Amazing. My bid would be 10$ - I spend this money to never have problems with ghazal again Big Grin

Great news by the way... good luck to the buyer, I hope he won't be disappointed of the quality of this site and the activity since ghazal is talking to herself 99% of the time Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Lennart Wrote:My bid would be 10$ - I spend this money to never have problems with ghazal again

Sorry, you can't get the site giving only 10 bucks. This amount is insufficient for the domain either.
MyBB Stuffs the site contains:

112 Plugins
16 Themes
100 + Mycodes

You can't get this site for just 10 $ having such a big source.
A penny. Thats what that site is worth. Thats what having an admin such as her and all her admins is worth.
http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?...47#pid1247
She banned him, for the reason: A Loser.
http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?...99#pid1299
She's trash talking him and calling him an idiot. Would you really want you admin saying that stuff to your members?
(2009-11-02, 04:03 PM)Jaan Wrote: [ -> ]You can't get this site for just 10 $ having such a big source.

Jaan, you need to understand that it's not about quantity, it's about the quality and how useful each of them are. Then you have to bring into question the time, effort and cost of transferring all members to another site, or redesigning the one that's there.

There's a lot more too it, and these users are expressing what they think the site is worth.

Please refrain from posting comments about the site, circumstances surrounding the members or team of the website or personal feelings to them. Simply, and realistically, bid for the site.
Joshee Wrote:http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?...47#pid1247
She banned him, for the reason: A Loser.

www.mybbcentral.com/bans.php
What labrocca said there in a ban?

And didyou know what that man posted in ghazal's site ? He posted a Shemale's naked picture. What would he deserve ?

Please be serious and stick to the bid, don't hate any one's character please.

Bid is progressing well, and will finilize till the end of this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6