MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBCodes Is Selling Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ghazal have some strong bidders now, and it is looking that ghazal will sold out the site within this week.
(2009-11-03, 04:19 AM)Jaan Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal have some strong bidders now, and it is looking that ghazal will sold out the site within this week.

You can stop pretending now Wink
I am not pretending, just acting as a proxy between MyBBoard.net and MyBBcodes.com
He has the same broken english ghazal had too
Joshee Wrote:He has the same broken english ghazal had too

Please stick to the bidding, this is not for discussion, you just give your bid the site worth.
(2009-11-03, 04:21 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]You can stop pretending now Wink

You know what, I see you joined this forum in October of this year which means that Ghazal was banned from here before you even joined, so you really have no right to get involved with anything like this!!!

(2009-11-03, 04:30 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]He has the same broken english ghazal had too

What does that mean? Not everyone here has English as their first language, and oh by the way, English actually spelled with a "capital" E not a "small" e. :lol
(2009-11-03, 04:50 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-03, 04:21 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]You can stop pretending now Wink

You know what, I see you joined this forum in October of this year which means that Ghazal was banned from here before you even joined, so you really have no right to get involved with anything like this!!!

(2009-11-03, 04:30 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]He has the same broken english ghazal had too

What does that mean? Not everyone here has English as their first language, and oh by the way, English actually spelled with a "capital" E not a "small" e. :lol

Um, I got banned off her site for defending another member. And I believe he means they have the same SYNTAX as her.

PS, the whole thing with the capital E was just pointless :/
Dom W Wrote:Um, I got banned off her site for defending another member. And I believe he means they have the same SYNTAX as her.

Your profile is here : http://www.mybbcodes.com/member.php?acti...le&uid=107 . You are wrong. You changed your username doesnot mean your hidden.

Please be serious, ghazal didn't want non-serious buyers. ghazal have some serious buyers, whatevr she thinks is upto her.
Lolz, there's no way I magically got unbanned in any way? XD
Dom W Wrote:Lolz, there's no way I magically got unbanned in any way? XD

Not magically. May be your banned on mybboard.biz her old site
Rolleyes

Please, any serious buyer out there ? ghazal have 3 bidders there. Any more else ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6