MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hosting for 5 People Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In an effort to help make MyBBWebHost a little more popular, I am offering 1 month of free hosting under the Starter plan (1GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth) for 5 MyBB administrators.

It's like a free trial - if you are not satisfied within a month, just walk away! If you are satisfied, then after a month you can keep your plan or upgrade.

Whether you do choose to stay with us or not, all clients get lifetime access to our Affiliate program, where you get 100% of the earnings!

To quality for this promotion, just post here with your MyBB forum's URL.
Nice offer, too bad I'm settled.
Yeah, and how much after the trial ?

What if I want to start a new MyBB forum and split ad slots with you, will you host it ?
(2009-11-04, 04:41 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and how much after the trial ?

Probably normal cost of the plan you want Rolleyes.
(2009-11-04, 04:41 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and how much after the trial ?
Normal price. This is a free month promotion, it's not free hosting.
(2009-11-04, 04:41 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]What if I want to start a new MyBB forum and split ad slots with you, will you host it ?
If you do go ahead with the free trial, you will get permanent access to our Affiliate program. You can place ads with your code to earn money.

(2009-11-04, 07:28 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Probably normal cost of the plan you want Rolleyes.
Correct. Servers aren't exactly cheap.

(2009-11-04, 08:17 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]www.laxte.net
You're selling the site? http://community.mybboard.net/thread-59185.html
No, that is not what I said, I said that you host the site and we split the ad slots down the middle.
(2009-11-05, 02:17 AM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]No, that is not what I said, I said that you host the site and we split the ad slots down the middle.
What is the site going to be about?
so when are you gonna start selling vps's?xd
A Shakira Forum, I'm good, real Good at Shakira !!

http://shakira.lefora.com/

Dig ?
Pages: 1 2 3