MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JWeb2 Hosting Special for MyBB only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've re-opened JWeb2.com with the help of some additional partners and we are proud to offer higher-end cPanel hosting!

If you want quality hosting from an honest company then look no further, if you want oversold servers, downtime, and outsourced support then you're in the wrong thread! We adhere to a strict no overselling policy.

Our server limits are determined based on hard disk space which we calculate by taking our available disk space (after the OS) and divide it by 2 (1/2 is actual data, the other half is for local backups). So if we have 500GB of disk space available we really only have room for 250GB worth of accounts.

Uptime is our priority so we DO NOT lease/rent our hardware or host our servers in our basements. We build our servers with server-grade hardware (Xeons, ECC RAM, RAID1 minimum) and host them in a data center with proven uptime and quality (GoRACK.net, dual network connections with blended bandwidth).

We do not outsource our support! Right now our support consists of my partner and myself with 2 additional staff members that assist with daily tasks, coding, and purchasing who will be joining us with support issues in the very near future.

So now on to the good stuff:

Mini Plan
500MB of RAID1 Disk Space
50GB of Bandwidth (Blended, primarily Level3)
$18/year
$10/year with coupon: MYBB10

Starter Plan
1GB of RAID1 Disk Space
100GB of Bandwidth (Blended, primarily Level3)
$4/month or $40/year

Adept Plan
3GB of RAID1 Disk Space
300GB of Bandwidth (Blended, primarily Level3)
$6/month or $60/year

Expert Plan
5GB of RAID1 Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth (Blended, primarily Level3)
$8/month or $80/year
$5 PER MONTH OR $50 PER YEAR! Use coupon: FEXPERT

All Plans Include:
FREE DOMAIN (.COM, .NET, or .ORG)
cPanel 11
Installatron Auto-Installer
Unlimited Features
ASSP, ClamAV, and Firewall Protected
Local and Offsite backups (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly backups are rsynced nightly to BQBackups' secure FreeBSD server)
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee

USE COUPON MYBB10 AND PICKUP THE MINI PLAN FOR $10 A YEAR FOREVER!
So yes, you can get a domain and hosting account for $10 per year! This coupon code is limited to 10 uses and is being advertised only on MyBBoard.net. This is the only coupon code that will work with the Mini Plan which I made specifically to offer MyBB users.

[/salespitch]

Now to be completely honest, this is one of the few forums I frequent that I actually have some form of emotional attachment to because of the family-like community here. If you would like to contact me directly about any requests or ideas you have I am more than willing to work with you.

I am not posting this thread to make money ($10/year just covers the costs of the domain registration). I'm posting it to extend an offer to a community who would truly benefit from a quality web host and in hopes to generate some discussion to help make JWeb2 better.
Wow, if this was posted about a month go I probably would have took it. Good Luck Joe, although I thought you were going to the VPS market not back to shared.
so who are you reselling for?
Unfortunately we had a lot of issues with licensing so the VPS thing fell through. Sad

Reselling for? We own everything except for the bandwidth and power. Wink
hmm same here, I just bought at SharkSpace, but those look like nice plans.

But anyways, I give too much importance (maybe is too much) to the website design. If it wasn't because I know you're a trusted person, I wouldn't consider it. If I was an extranger who had no idea of who runs this, I wouldn't get anything from the website as it is right now, not even if it was free. Don't get me wrong, but you really have to work out the website look and feel, so it's appealing to possible customers.
(2009-11-03, 09:40 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]hmm same here, I just bought at SharkSpace, but those look like nice plans.

But anyways, I give too much importance (maybe is too much) to the website design. If it wasn't because I know you're a trusted person, I wouldn't consider it. If I was an extranger who had no idea of who runs this, I wouldn't get anything from the website as it is right now, not even if it was free. Don't get me wrong, but you really have to work out the website look and feel, so it's appealing to possible customers.

Unfortunately the website design is where I come up short due to my both disability (I'm color blind which results in either non-matching colors or lots of black, white, and grey Wink) and not having an artistic bone in my body. I had to hire an outside web designer to create the current design which I particularly liked because it was simple and easy on the eyes. If you can provide some specifics I will definitely consider a better design.
Oh, and I am in the process of getting MyBB setup but we're working on getting it integrated with WHMCS so the accounts are made through WHMCS instead of having to make a forum and a client account. Once MyBB is setup it should change the site a lot because I really liked using MyBB as the backend for Host2x.
Question. If i use the mini plan, and require additional reasources, (say i need 250mb more of space or anything for that matter) Do i have to do a full upgrade or is there a option to grow before i have to renew my plan?
Looks good but the website could use some final touches to make it more smooth and even better. Great job so far and I wish you success Wink.
(2009-11-03, 11:13 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Question. If i use the mini plan, and require additional reasources, (say i need 250mb more of space or anything for that matter) Do i have to do a full upgrade or is there a option to grow before i have to renew my plan?
Sorry I didn't see your reply prior to speaking with you in live chat, but thanks to our chat I've setup a special coupon that allows current clients to upgrade their hosting plans at a discounted rate. I will place the code in the Client Area so it's available to users with an active account.

(2009-11-03, 11:16 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good but the website could use some final touches to make it more smooth and even better. Great job so far and I wish you success Wink.
Thanks, we're actually working on the final testing that integrates WHMCS and MyBB so we hope to have the whole site converted over to MyBB in which case we will hire a designer from here to hopefully work their magic on our current design. Smile
i assume you use the enom account you get from whmcs?
Pages: 1 2 3