MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Force Unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-11-05, 03:44 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody here is worrying since it's your forum to do the worrying over. But like most everyone have said, before showcasing it here you really should have put more effort into developing it, rather than just showing us you know how to upload forum software.

Actually, i'm having someone making me a theme right now.
(2009-11-04, 11:10 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Star Wars it not that popular I don't think it will make it.
lolwut? Star Wars is more popular than God.
Make theme, get contence organized and then post you forum/site here ^^

- Also I my self don't ever liked Star Wars, I prefer to call my self Otaku and like Anime/Manga/Games and Web Porgramming/Desktop Programming
Um.. Good for you?
(2009-11-04, 11:44 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Nay I mean they still have games out and everything but its not that popular anymore.

lol I am guessing you are pretty young Wink Starwars is still pretty popular among the older generations who knew the original movies (they are a little bit before my time as well but I still love them).

As for the site, you need a theme, a TLD and some content.
as for you that i need a custom theme, you dont have to worry a thing. i am 99.9% finished with it.

(2009-11-06, 11:58 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-04, 11:44 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Nay I mean they still have games out and everything but its not that popular anymore.

lol I am guessing you are pretty young Wink Starwars is still pretty popular among the older generations who knew the original movies (they are a little bit before my time as well but I still love them).

As for the site, you need a theme, a TLD and some content.

what some contents?
Content, like writing or things that people will actually want to go to your site for. Useful things. Maybe tutorials, guides, game walk throughs, plot analysis, wallpapers, those kinds of things.
(2009-11-05, 12:18 AM)starkiller Wrote: [ -> ]dont worry, im making a custom theme.

Your making the skin? Haha thats very funny last time I checked I was the one making the skin for you for no cost at all so the least you could do is give me credit for the assitence I have provided.

On a sidenote your skin is done, all you need to do is upload the image folder I've configured everything else in the xml and installed it already.
(2009-11-08, 01:30 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 12:18 AM)starkiller Wrote: [ -> ]dont worry, im making a custom theme.

Your making the skin? Haha thats very funny last time I checked I was the one making the skin for you for no cost at all so the least you could do is give me credit for the assitence I have provided.

On a sidenote your skin is done, all you need to do is upload the image folder I've configured everything else in the xml and installed it already.
I wasn't talking about "that" skin, i was doing some tests on the "other" skin i created
oh ok then Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4