MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Force Unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are you talking about my themes width? Because thats a little off the topic...
Anyways If you need anything else added to that theme star just pm me and Ill do it. Smile
My theme is showing up thanks to skyrance. If yall wanna say something that you want me to add and that ALL the people using mybb is using it, just tell me, ok?
My name is skyance not skyrance lol, anyways hope you like it and enjoy it come see me if you need any ajustments done like I said before Toungue
better take a .com domain
(2009-11-12, 08:32 AM)nooblet Wrote: [ -> ]better take a .com domain

Already used by Lucas Arts. Well ForceUnleashed.com is.

Quote:This WILL be updated!

1. NO Spamming unless it's in the spam board.

2. Respect the staff and members!

3. If you join, be inactive for at least 1 week, we WILL delete your account so be careful!

4. The Site Owner is ALWAYS right!

5. If the Site Owner/Web Host happens to be mistaken, revert back to Rule #4.

6. Don't ask to be staff unless its that thread from community forums @ mybboard.net

7. I can be mean, depending on how you behave in this site.

8. There is no rule #8 (yet).

More rules WILL be updated later, so check often!

Soooo..... Might want to re cap on rule 3, 4, and... 8?

My Reasons:
3. Its not really need epsecially when its new, a new member joins and posts here and there and helps out a little and then gone for a week and you'll have to delete the most active user? Sad.

4. No sire, admins can be wrong too. In fact its part of life. people do mistakes and other help by correcting them.

8. Hmm ran out of ideas? Why put it there?

So here is my suggestion to you. GET SOEM CONTENT ON THERE! I was going to sign up but you have no conten. POST, POST, and POST! Its a ghost town!
theforceunleashed.net is good.
good means available.
Pages: 1 2 3 4