MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Intellect4Maniax, Where smart individuals can go wild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings, this is my website/forum Intellect4Maniax.co.nr. It is all about the human intellect and what can it do, we could use some new members so if you think about joining dont think again Big Grin Please if you think it could be better or needs some improvement(s), tell me.
(2009-11-05, 05:55 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, this is my website/forum Intellect4Maniax.co.nr. It is all about the human intellect and what can it do, we could use some new members so if you think about joining dont think again Big Grin Please if you think it could be better or needs some improvement(s), tell me.

Awesome site awesome admin, i already joined there, but i just have to say who doesnt want to join that site is just plain stupid!
Call me stupid, I wouldn't want to join.

$13.95 a year to be part of a community? VIP access? What do you have that is worth $13.95?
(2009-11-05, 06:25 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Call me stupid, I wouldn't want to join.

$13.95 a year to be part of a community? VIP access? What do you have that is worth $13.95?

You dont have to join, but if you do i can proove to you that 13.99$ is nothing, while as VIP you have so many features and privileges on the board and website Smile
(2009-11-05, 07:08 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 06:25 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Call me stupid, I wouldn't want to join.

You dont have to join, but if you do i can proove to you that 13.99$ is nothing, while as VIP you have so many features and privileges on the board and website Smile

Can you tell me those features?
(2009-11-05, 07:09 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]

No, but you can ask one of my most favourite members, he is the 1st one to become a VIP subscriber on my forum/website. This is a link to the thread we 1st met.
(2009-11-05, 07:15 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]

No, but you can ask one of my most favourite members, he is the 1st one to become a VIP subscriber on my forum/website. This is a link to the thread we 1st met.

You really think someone is going to pay for something when they don't know what they're getting?

Also writing in that hard to read font really doesn't make you seem more professional.
(2009-11-05, 08:12 AM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 07:15 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]

You really think someone is going to pay for something when they don't know what they're getting?

Also writing in that hard to read font really doesn't make you seem more professional.

1st of all, i am professional. And when i say that a paying member will get what he/she paid for, i mean it. The payment method is paypal the most secure and easy to use website ever. + i only made this thread to let people know of my site and join it, thats all not to start this nonsense....Angry
Ryan Loos Wrote:Submissions are all subject to feedback, suggestions and opinions.

In this Showcase forum, your website/forum is up for scrutiny by the members here. By posting the thread, you've started this "nonsense".

Take it as constructive criticism to help improve your website.
(2009-11-05, 08:38 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
Ryan Loos Wrote:Submissions are all subject to feedback, suggestions and opinions.

In this Showcase forum, your website/forum is up for scrutiny by the members here. By posting the thread, you've started this "nonsense".

Take it as constructive criticism to help improve your website.

Thank you very much wise developer, i understand now i took the criticism as nonsense, but i get now, so thnk you again and who ever has any more questions can just post here or PM...Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4